One Day Pistol Course
ONE-DAY PISTOL COURSE
This (1) one day course will focus on marksmanship, safety and basic weapons manipulation such as draw stroke, loading/unloading/reloading, and malfunction drills.
Ammunition Required: 500-9mm rounds (Bring your own or purchase with course)
- Handgun (chambered in 9mm, .40 cal, or .45 ACP)
- Minimum of 3 magazines (5 preferred)
- Holster and magazine pouch that will retain equipment when moving
- Note pad, pencil/pen
- Clothing suited for strenuous activity as well as being weather/seasonally appropriate
- Ear Protection (electronic preferred)/Eye protection
- Proper belt to support equipment
- Knee and elbow pads (optional)
- Ball cap (optional)
Pistol Includes: Glock-17, Sig Sauer P228, Sig Sauer M17, or Beretta 92F, Paddle Weapons Holster, 3 Magazines, Cleaning Equipment, Hearing & Eye Protection.