Carbine & Pistol Course
two day course
Welcome to Summit Point Training Facility's Pistol and Carbine Course!
Are you looking to improve your skills, fundamentals, and marksmanship with both handgun and rifle? This 2-day course is perfect for you! Our experienced instructors will guide you through a variety of essential topics, including weapon manipulation, draw stroke and grip, single shot and trigger reset, weapon transition, multiple target engagement, shooting on the move, and weapon maintenance. Our course also covers weapon malfunction drills, so you'll be prepared to handle any unexpected situations that may arise while using your firearm.
Whether you're a beginner looking to get started with handguns and rifles, or an experienced shooter looking to fine-tune your skills, this course has something for everyone. Sign up today and take the first step towards becoming a more confident, proficient, and safe shooter!
2-Day Ammunition Required: 500 Pistol rounds / 300 Carbine Ball rounds
Equipment Needed for ALL Carbine Courses:
- Carbine Rifle (chambered in any caliber)
- Carbine magazine pouches, battle belt, or chest rig
- Handgun (chambered in any caliber)
- Minimum of 3 magazines
- Holster and magazine pouch that will retain equipment when moving
- Note pad, pencil/pen
- Ear Protection (electronic preferred)/Eye protection
- Proper belt to support equipment
- Knee and elbow pads (optional)
- Ball cap (optional)
- Weather appropriate clothing suited for strenuous activity
WEAPON RENTAL & AMMO PURCHASE AVAILABLE ON REGISTRATION SITE