Introduction to Pistol
Are you ready to take your firearm knowledge to the next level? Look no further than Summit Point Training Facility's Introduction to Pistol Course! This comprehensive course is designed for both beginner and intermediate shooters, and covers everything from gun safety and handling to shooting techniques and self-defense.
Our certified instructors will guide you through hands-on, interactive training sessions, where you'll have the opportunity to practice your skills on the range and receive personalized feedback. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting out, our Introduction to Pistol Course has something for everyone.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to improve your firearm proficiency and increase your confidence on the range. Sign up for Summit Point Training Facility's Introduction to Pistol Course today!
Ammunition Required: 250 rounds
- Handgun (chambered in caliber)
- Minimum of 3 magazines
- Holster and magazine pouch that will retain equipment when moving
- Note pad, pencil/pen
- Clothing suited for strenuous activity as well as being weather/seasonally appropriate
- Ear Protection (electronic preferred)/Eye protection
- Proper belt to support equipment
- Knee and elbow pads (optional)
- Ball cap (optional)
WEAPON RENTAL & AMMO PURCHASE AVAILABLE ON REGISTRATION SITE